Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Thursday, February 26, 2009

O.M.G.
I just came to realise yesterday that what, 6th March
is like approaching in slightly more than another week's time?
And guess what's the significance of that date??
My birthday? My wedding anniversary?
If not, why am I so concerned about that date? -,-

Oh well, in case you didn't know I was crapping earlier on,
I am not married. 6th of March apparently, is the day
my H1 'A' level results would be released and that includes
my Mathematics, Chinese and Project Work grades.

so O.M.G please.
please pray harder for me this Friday, I know you prolly
prayed for me on the 4th November last year already.
however, this is more important as the paper wasn't any
easy at all lor. nabeh, how you all pray one??!

lol~ okok I was kidding about the nabeh part okay. >.<
please don't be offended and continue to pray for me!
I'll be homeless with no where to go, if I fail my Maths leh.
T^T. so ONEGAI, pray for me (& my friends) please~! D:


-end-


3:29 PM